Assistant General Manager - Cross Keys Hotel, Knutsford
Cross Keys Hotel
Situated in the heart of the classical market town of Knutsford, the Cross Keys Hotel is beaming with period character and charm with the great service to match! Looking to always engage with the community and popular with events and festivals, this eccentric pub could be the next challenge for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our committed team with the enthusiasm and drive to continue the success of the pub. We need someone who is a natural front of house trainer and instinctively delivers exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for the support and development of the business as well as our fabulous team. As the site continues to thrive with a hotel refurbishment, we need someone who can use their developed experience to proactively lead the day the day management of this area.
Fancy a new challenge? We would love to hear from you if:
- You know how to supervise within a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You have experience of hotel management and service
- You have good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are an effective communicator on all levels; to customers and colleagues alike
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
What we Offer You
- Competitive salary
- AM bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 28 days holiday
Bermondsey Pub Company are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.