Assistant General Manager - St James of Bermondsey
St James of Bermondsey
Found just a short stroll from Bermondsey underground station, the St James of Bermondsey is a charming and traditional pub with all of the modern essentials. With delicious food and brewery fresh beer tanks on display, this community pub is a thriving landmark in the heart of the city.
So if you want to become a part of Bermondsey’s birthplace history and represent our expanding household name, then this could be the next challenge for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our committed team with the enthusiasm and drive to continue the success of the pub. We need someone who is a natural front of house trainer and instinctively delivers exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for the support and development of the business as well as our fabulous team to ensure top notch service to our guests. If you have management experience, love managing a large team, are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
- You know how to supervise within a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You have good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are an effective communicator on all levels; to guests and colleagues alike
What we Offer You
- Competitive salary
- AM bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 28 days holiday
Bermondsey Pub Company are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.