Kitchen Manager - Queens Head, Winchmore Hill
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pubs are a diverse collection of pubs, each with their own character and charm, bound together by a common vision. We are dedicated to creating an unbeatable sense of belonging to ensure an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We love to celebrate our success and always seek ways to have fun with our teams and help them develop their career in hospitality.
The Queens Head is a vibrant modern pub who pride themselves on their range of draught beers, cask ales and artisan gins. Also boasting a spacious beer garden and popular with the community - this energetic pub could be the next challenge for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. We really care about our food at Bermondsey and our menus are bespoke to fit the culture of our individual pubs - we are not a 'one size fits all'!
We are looking for someone with a focused attitude to deliver our delicious food concept - knowledge of stock control, compliance and food efficiency to help lead our kitchen team to deliver service excellence. In return you'll have the opportunity to join our newly established Food Council and work closely with our Head of Food to make a real impact on the development of our strategy across the business.
This is a great opportunity to establish your career in a growing company, and we'd love to talk to you if:
- You're a passionate foodie who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- You have the confidence to manage and train a small team and inspire them to deliver exceptional food
- You're knowledgeable of current food hygiene and safety laws
- You have great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
- Experience in managing a small team is essential
- Understanding of stock control and compliance
What we Offer You
- One to one coaching with our fantastic Food Trainers
- Ongoing training and development to as part of the Food Academy
- A number of apprenticeship opportunities with industry leaders HIT Training to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- 50% discount on food & drink in all Bermondsey Pubs
Bermondsey Pub Company are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.