Kitchen Manager - Midland Hotel, Leeds
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pubs are a diverse collection of pubs, each with their own character and charm, bound together by a common vision. We are dedicated to creating an unbeatable sense of belonging to ensure an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We love to celebrate our success and always seek ways to have fun with our teams and help them develop their career in hospitality.
Situated in the picturesque village town of Woodlesford, the Midland Hotel is a stylish retreat with a reputation for great quality and service. Boasting a relaxing bar area and cafe with delicious treats, this community driven pub could be the next challenge for you!
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. We really care about our food at Bermondsey and our menus are bespoke to fit the culture of our individual pubs - we are not a 'one size fits all'!
We are looking for someone with real attention to detail and knowledge of stock control, purchasing and food hygiene compliance to lead a team and strive to deliver service excellence. In return you'll have the opportunity to join our Food Council to make a difference as our food concept continues to develop and grow with our pubs.
- A passionate foodie who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- Confidence to manage and train a small team and inspire them to deliver exceptional food
- Knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- Great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
What we Offer You
- One to one coaching with our fantastic Food Trainers
- Ongoing training and development to as part of the Food Academy
- A number of apprenticeship opportunities with industry leaders HIT Training to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- 50% discount on food & drink in all Bermondsey Pubs
Bermondsey Pub Company are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.