General Manager - Fellows Morton & Clayton, Nottingham
Fellows Morton & Clayton
Situated in the vibrant Nottingham city centre, the Fellows Morton & Clayton is a stylish gastropub still beaming with character and a great selection of local brews and delicious food.
Could this energetic pub could be the next challenge for you? Click here to find out more!
Our General Managers are the heart and soul of Bermondsey Pub Company; passionate, vibrant and always one step ahead. Being a manager is so much more than just managing a P&L – it’s about having a passion for great customer service and the drive to exceed expectations. We are looking for someone experienced in this role to lead, motivate and engage our team members to consistently deliver an outstanding experience for our guests.
If you have management experience, love managing a large team, are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. We would love to hear from you if:
- You know how to manage a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You have good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware
- You have confidence, energy and charisma to inspire and lead a team
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are an effective communicator on all levels; to customers and colleagues alike
- You have a Personal Licence
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are a diverse collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
What we Offer You
- Competitive salary
- GM bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 28 days holiday
**No agencies please**
Bermondsey Pub Company are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.