Assistant General Manager - Blind Pig, Eccles
Set within the thriving, urban high street of Monton, the Blind Pig is a stylish British pub where you'll find a range of delicious ales, gins and wines alongside pub kitchen classics and great entertainment to make a friendly community atmosphere for our guests. Fancy a new challenge? This energetic pub could be the next opportunity for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
We are looking for a Assistant Manager to join our committed team with the enthusiasm and drive to continue the success of the pub. We need someone who is a natural front of house trainer and instinctively delivers exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for the support and development of the business as well as our fabulous team.
If you have management experience, love managing a large team, are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Fancy a new challenge? We would love to hear from you if:
- You know how to supervise within a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You have good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are an effective communicator on all levels; to customers and colleagues alike
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
What we Offer You
- Competitive salary
- AM bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 28 days holiday
**No agencies please**