Kitchen Manager - Two Brewers, Marlow
Beautifully set near the banks of the River Thames, the Two Brewers is a traditional British pub where you'll find a range of delicious local ales and pub kitchen classics on offer alongside great entertainment to make a friendly community atmosphere for our guests.
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
Fancy a new challenge? This energetic pub could be the next opportunity for you!
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. Our individual menus have been carefully selected to reflect our appetite for quality produce across our kitchens.
We are looking for an experienced catering expert with real attention to detail and knowledge of stock control, purchasing and food hygiene compliance to lead a team and strive to deliver service excellence in our newly refurbished Two Brewers kitchen.
We’d love to talk to you if:
- You’re a perfectionist who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- You can motivate and train a small team, inspiring them to deliver an efficient food operation
- You have excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- You have great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
- You have Food Safety Level 3, or even better, level 4!
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
What we Offer You
- One to one coaching with our Food Trainers
- Ongoing training and development to as part of the Food Academy
- A number of apprenticeship opportunities to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday