Kitchen Manager - Two Brewers, Marlow
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pubs are a diverse collection of pubs, each with their own character and charm, bound together by a common vision. We are dedicated to creating an unbeatable sense of belonging to ensure an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We love to celebrate our success and always seek ways to have fun with our teams and help them develop their career in hospitality.
Beautifully set near the banks of the River Thames, the Two Brewers is a traditional British pub where you'll find a range of delicious local ales and pub kitchen classics on offer alongside great entertainment to make a friendly community atmosphere for our guests.
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
Fancy a new challenge? This energetic pub could be the next opportunity for you!
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. We really care about our food at Bermondsey and our menus are bespoke to fit the culture of our individual pubs - we are not a 'one size fits all'!
We are looking for someone with a focused attitude to deliver our delicious food concept - knowledge of stock control, compliance and food efficiency to help lead our kitchen team to deliver service excellence. In return you'll have the opportunity to join our newly established Food Council and work closely with our Head of Food to make a real impact on the development of our strategy across the business.
- A passionate foodie who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- Confidence to manage and train a small team and inspire them to deliver exceptional food
- Knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- Great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
What we Offer You
- One to one coaching with our fantastic Food Trainers
- Ongoing training and development to as part of the Food Academy
- A number of apprenticeship opportunities with industry leaders HIT Training to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- 50% discount on food & drink in all Bermondsey Pubs
Bermondsey Pub Company are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.