Kitchen Manager - Waiting Rooms, Newcastle
Situated in the midst Newcastle's bustling city centre, the Waiting Rooms is a stylish British pub where you'll find cask ales, gins, pies and good times! Popular with sports, music and community events, this energetic pub could be the next challenge for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. Our individual menus have been carefully selected to reflect our appetite for quality produce across our kitchens.
We are looking for someone with real attention to detail and knowledge of stock control, purchasing and food hygiene compliance to lead a team and strive to deliver service excellence.
This role is required to deliver an exciting new menu concept at Waiting Rooms, due to be rolled out in September 2019! Whilst the project is in development, this is not an immediate start role. We will endavour to keep candidates updated as regularlly as possible.
- You’re a perfectionist who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- You can motivate and train a small team, inspiring them to deliver an efficient food operation
- You have excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- You have great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
- You have Food Safety Level 3, or even better, level 4!
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
What we Offer You
- One to one coaching with our Food Trainers
- Ongoing training and development to as part of the Food Academy
- A number of apprenticeship opportunities to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
Bermondsey Pub Company are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.