General Manager - Crafty Pig, Manchester
Do you fancy a new challenge? We have the pub for you! Set up in the heart of the stylish Northern Quarter, the Crafty Pig is another notch on Manchester's edible bedpost, and we need an experienced General Manager to drive it to its full potential.
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
Our General Managers are the heart and soul of Bermondsey Pub Company; passionate, vibrant and always one step ahead. Being a manager is so much more than just managing a P&L – it’s about having a passion for great customer service and the drive to exceed expectations. We are looking for someone to lead, motivate and engage our team members to consistently deliver an outstanding guest experience and an unbeatable sense of belonging.
We need someone who will take accountability to ensure that the pub operates effectively, efficiently and safely through managing standards and systems, acting as a mentor to build and nurture a strong team and creating a positive environment that celebrates success and seeks ways to have fun.
If you have management experience, love managing a large team and are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
- Experience in managing a predominantly drinks-led business
- Fantastic sales skills to thrive in the challenges of exceeding KPI’s
- Good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- Be innovative and commercially aware
- Confidence, energy and charisma to inspire and lead a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communicator on all levels; to customers and colleagues alike
- Personal Licence
What we Offer You
- Competitive salary
- GM bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 28 days holiday