Kitchen Manager - The George, Petersfield
Overlooking the heart of Petersfield Square, The George boasts a stylish interior and vast selection of local brews. Delicious food and great entertainment only add to the community atmosphere making the pub popular with events and occasions.
Fancy a new challenge? This energetic pub could be the next opportunity for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. Our individual menus have been carefully selected to reflect our appetite for quality produce across our kitchens and the George provides a classic core menu to our guests.
We are looking for someone attention to detail and knowledge of stock control, purchasing and food hygiene compliance to lead a team and strive to deliver service excellence.
Who are we?
- Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
- You’re a perfectionist who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- You can motivate and train a small team, inspiring them to deliver an efficient food operation
- You have excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- You have great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
- You have Food Safety Level 3, or even better, level 4!
What we Offer You
- One to one coaching with our Food Trainers
- Ongoing training and development to as part of the Food Academy
- A number of apprenticeship opportunities to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
**No agencies please**