Assistant General Manager - Royal George, Thornbury
Set within the beautiful town of Thornbury, the Royal George boasts traditional settings mixed with modern bars, delicious menus and great entertainment. Looking to always engage with the community and popular with events, this energetic pub could be the next challenge for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our committed teams in Bristol with the enthusiasm and drive to continue the success of our pubs. We need someone who is a natural front of house trainer and instinctively delivers exceptional customer service.
If you have management experience, love managing a large team, are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. We look for our Assistant Managers to work on their skills to become General Managers, so we are looking for applicants who are ambitious and possess the drive to develop themselves as well as take advantage of our training structures.
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pubs are a diverse collection of pubs, each with their own character and charm, bound together by a common vision. We are dedicated to creating an unbeatable sense of belonging to ensure an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We love to celebrate our success and always seek ways to have fun with our teams and help them develop their career in hospitality.
Fancy a new challeneg? We would love to hear from you if:
- You know how to supervise within a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You have good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are an effective communicator on all levels; to guests and colleagues alike
What we Offer You
- Competitive salary
- AM bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 50% team discount in all Bermondsey pubs
- 28 days holiday
Bermondsey Pubs are proud to announce our partnership with the Licenced Trade Charity. They are the specialists for pub, bar and brewery workers offering a range of professional advice and support for both physical and mental health issues. All of our team members benefit from this partnership as we work together to create a great support network for our employees.